Empowering Community – lifting the community through business
Helping the community to work together more effectively
Empowering Community is set up to help our community to work together more effectively and be prepared to meet the challenges presented by a rapidly changing local environment. We aim to promote community cohesion and lift the community through business, producing a 20% increase in business between members of the community. Contact us now for more information.
Why join the Empowering Community concept?
We represent the business, vocational and professional interests of the local community, including effecting change within the community. We can help in developing and sustaining relationships with local community and business leaders enabling you to become more connected within your community, working with others in addressing community needs. Reasons to become involved include:
- Representing the community in terms of business, vocational and professional interests
- Effecting positive change within the community
- Developing leadership skills
- Developing and sustaining relationships with local community and business leaders
- Becoming more connected to your community
- Working with others in addressing community needs
- Interacting with other professionals
- Opportunities to exchange business ideas
The Rev Jesse Jackson at the LACE awards
Rewarding best practice
Empowering community endeavours to reward best practice and hard work by providing real resources, help and support to encourage the good work to continue. Help and support could include introductions to local people within the community or free advertising for local community organisations. Contact us now for more information.